Since January 1, 2007, any businesses in Korea collecting personal information on-line or conducting e-commerce transactions is mandated to run SSL certificates.
This is when you are using an IP address that is shared with other sites or you have a dedicated IP but it is used with your other services too
so we had to install your SSL on a port other than the default port. In South Korea most shared hosting companies do it.
You will need to use the SSL on places that you have to use like LOGIN pages or contact pages
Simply add the port number as following example
a URL like https://www.yourdomain.com
If you see some errors in browsers it might be because some URLs to your images etc in your site is not ssl
For example you must make sure the URL in your site to your logo is https://www.yourdomain.com/logo.gif
Using another port should work and is enough as SSL because it is mostly used for special pages however if you want every thing is in SSL ( Rare cases ) then you will need
a multi domain SSL
In some of our shared hosting we do not provide this on default 443 port
How to switch your host to us without any down time.
Follow these steps to ensure that your move is smooth and without any issue.
1. Make sure to NOT cancel with your old host until you have safely moved a copy of your site into our server.
2. That means now you should have hosting accounts with two hosting providers (the old host and our host). You will now move your site from the old host to us. Connect to the old host host by FTP and download all your files, then connect to our host’s FTP and upload all your files (Important maintain the same file and folder structure). If you had a Database you must make sure you move your DB as well.
3. After you have all your files on both your old host and us, you can change your domain name’s DNS. When you sign up with us we will send you all the DNS related information.
Visit the website of the company where you purchased your domain name to make the DNS changes.
If you bought your domain name from us, we will be glad to make the DNS changes for you.
4. Once your DNS changes have been made, you will need to wait about 9 to 48 hours before your site will load from the new host. During this 48 hour period, your site might be randomly loading from either the old host or the new host. Once the two days is complete, your site will only be loading from the new host.
NO, Not for default VPS only for customized VPS. So you can not use a VPS and after a while ask for another IP address to be assigned to it or change the existing one. If you want to change the IP address you will have to ask for a new VPS. If you have such a requirement you should let us know in advance before ordering.
Our affiliate terms and conditions state that affiliate commissions are paid when your balance exceeds 100,000 Korean Won (in effect, when at least two sales have been made) This system is in place to ensure that customer’s don’t sign up as an affiliate solely to receive a discount .
Clients can activate their affiliate account from the client area .
1. Register at our client area. ( If you have not registered yet. If you have purchased a product from us you are already registered)
2. Login to the client area and click Affiliate.
3. Activate it. There is a button in that page to activate Affiliate.
then our system will generate a link for you in that page and you will
see all codes and banners. simply use those code.